What is the 3P Partnership Fund?
The 3P Partnership Fund is a grant administered by the National Environment Agency (NEA). It aims to encourage organisations and companies from the People, Private and Public (3P) sectors to work together to develop innovative and sustainable environmental initiatives that promote environmental ownership amongst the local community.
The 3P Partnership Fund places emphasis on 3 areas:
- Working in partnership
- Promoting environment ownership
- Launching initiatives that reach out to the school population, industry or community at large
Who can apply for the fund?
Any Singapore registered organisation or company. As a pre-requisite , applicants must involve at least one other partner from the 3P sectors (excluding NEA) in the initiative.
What activities will be supported?
The 3P Partnership Fund supports projects that focus on:
- Grooming environment advocates and champions
- Encouraging community participation in environmental activities
- Increasing awareness on environmental issues.
Projects should be oriented towards one or more of the NEA Strategic Outcomes.
How much funding will be granted?
The 3P Partnership Fund works on a co-payment basis. First time application would receive no more than 50% of the supportable cost items. The quantum of funding percentage would be as indicated:
- 50% for the supportable cost items for the first year
- 40% for the supportable cost items for the second year
- 30% for the supportable cost items for the third year
- 20% for the supportable cost items for the fourth year
- 10% for the supportable cost items for the fifth year
NEA reserves the right to approve grant above the cap based on the merit of the application and track record.
What are the supportable and non-supportable cost items?
|Supportable ||Unsupportable |
|Production and printing cost of educational materials (e.g brochures, training manuals, publications, books etc) |
Production and printing cost of exhibition panels (Not the purchase of system structures)
Event management cost (e.g Sound and light system, stage backdrop, logistical requirement for shifting equipments, photography and videography)
Publicity (e.g Production of posters, EDMs, banners etc)
|Event Collaterals (e.g T-Shirt, cap etc) |
Food and Beverages
Media space rental (Newspaper, TV, Radio, MRT and Bus)
Prizes and tokens
Assets and equipments
What is the application flow?
How will the grant be disbursed?
Grants are disbursed on a reimbursement basis, for supportable expenditure incurred during the approved project period. Upon completion of your project, please submit:
- Letter of Request for Reimbursement
- Original/certified true copies of receipts for project supported less than $3,000. For project supported more than $3,000, an *audited statement of account is required. NEA will provide a quantum capped at $300 to support the provision of the statement
- Completed project report
- Completed Interbank GIRO form
*Applicants are to provide an audited statement of account. 3P Partnership Fund does not fund Goods and Services Tax (GST). Relevant GST must be excluded from the statement.
How do I apply for the fund?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss their project with NEA officers prior to making a formal application, so as to ascertain whether their project meets the requirement of the 3P Partnership Fund.
Applications are to be made on the prescribed application form. Download the application form here
. 1 hard copy and 1 soft copy of the application form must be submitted. The soft copy should be emailed to all members of the 3P Partnership Fund Grant Management Team in an email entitled "3P Partnership Fund Application".
Mr Loo Deliang
Ag Senior Assistant Director
3P Strategy Section
DID: 6731 9536
Mr Freddie Chen
3P Strategy Section
DID: 6731 9537
Mr Chong Chun Siang
3P Strategy Section
DID: 6731 9758
The hard copy should be submitted to the following address.
Attn: Mr Loo Deliang
3P Strategy Section, 3P Network Division
National Environment Agency
40 Scotts Road #20-00 Environment Building